SE W830i

Thursday, January 8, 2009

SPECIFICATION
Network : 2G, 2,75G, 3G
Launched : May, 2006
Dimension : 9,8 x 4,7 x 2,1 cm
Weight: 116 g
Screen : TFT, 256K colors
Size : 240 x 320 pixels, 2.0 inches, 30 x 40 mm
Internal Memory : 16 MB
Phone Book : 1000 Contact
Card : Memory Stick Pro Duo
Radio : Stereo FM radio with RDS
Bluetooth : version 2.0 with A2DP
Color : Black and White
Browser : WAP 2.0/HTML(NetFront), RSS feeds
Camera : 2 MP 1600x1200 pixels, LED flash
Talk time : Up to 7 h (2G) / Up to 2 h 30 min (3G)
Special Feature : TrackID music recognition, Walkman 2.0 music player

THE SOUND
Wow, the best of the best, with Walkman Technology, you can feel the differences. Dum...dum...bum...bum...hear for house music maybe your head may to dance.

THE SCREEN
Also best of the best, large screen, 240x320 pixels (2 inch) with natural image, see the differences.

REASON TO BUY
Actually i bought this phone second but still have warranty. I bought it from my friend with price only Rp. 1.200.000 or equal to 120 Dollars. Very cheap yeah. Because the price was very low so i bought it from my friends. My Friend Fajar offering this HP to me, but actually i wanted to buy K550 but i think W830i is better because with its a lot of feature.

But sadly i am not used this HP anymore because i sold it. Why i sold it cause of i need money. Maybe this HP can be my best memory and the best HP i have ever buy. I have for white color.

MY IDEA

I love most Sony Ericsson Cell Phones than any other cell phone brand. Because what? because I like the interface of SE. Other point is you can find a lot of feature in this HP, like Radio, Edge, GPRS, Camera 2MP, Playing MP4 with lower price than Nokia and also the sound is wow very bass, noise reduction, I am very recommend this cell phone to everyone. Five star given by me.

This cell phone is actually discontinue from the market. But don't worry you can buy second ones, but make sure the conditions. The bad i think only for be worry if fall because this hp is sliding type so if fall you can divide it into 2 pieces, and there are no feature like HSDPA, GPS and document viewer.

I like this cell phone very much. A lot of feature with middle price, I can tell you this HP very entertaining, and you can also install some java programs like dictionary, games etc. Maybe this cell phone can be your life time HP. Choose this HP so can make you happy.

PERSONAL SCORE : 5/5

0 comments:

Statcounter

free counters

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP